Thursday, April 5, 2012

Study Abroad at DCC


St Andrews Cathedral

From 2001 until 2006, I attended the University of St Andrews in Scotland.  While completing my PhD in Scottish History, I had the opportunity to travel extensively throughout Britain and Europe.  Indeed, I have brought my passion for traveling to Danville Community College and currently lead our Study Abroad Program.  Past destinations have included Spain, France, Italy, Israel, Greece, Turkey, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. 


View of St Andrews

We are in the process of creating a web page accessible from the DCC website which will provide more information on the Study Abroad Program.  Along with this posting, I have included pictures from St Andrews, Scotland, most certainly a possible destination for future trips!

4 comments:

  1. Please be careful and remember the "Beggars Bennison". hee hee
    Aint much chance of that quirk of history being popularised in your neck o' the woods, :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go when this trip is scheduled!!!

    ReplyDelete