Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sunshine, On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy

Rear of the Castle
Sunshine, in my eyes can make me cry.  Sunshine on the water looks so lovely.  Sunshine almost always makes me high. 





John Denver...somewhat of a hero here in Scotland.  The sun revealed itself several days ago, and before we depart for the west coast I thought I would post a few pictures of this fabled orb.  


St Giles Cathedral

You will also see a few pictures in and around Edinburgh - early in the morning, I might add.  On a Sunday morning, the city streets are quite deserted.  

High Street, Edinburgh
All the best for the weekend, and we shall return on Sunday.  Our rental car awaits, and I am trying to center myself in preparation for the driving experience.  


 Who's on first?

No comments:

Post a Comment