Sunday, July 29, 2012

No. 60

To celebrate and honour the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, this will be my final post from Scotland.


I really cannot say more than I have over the past three months.  This has been a wonderful personal and academic experience, and I look forward to continuing my career as a teacher, researcher, and writer.  


A special round of applause is due to Danville Community College, the Virginia Community College System, the Strathmartine Trust, IASH, the University of Edinburgh, and the NLS for support and assistance.  And many thanks to those who read my blog.


In other news, I can announce that Danville Community College is planning a Study Abroad Trip to Scotland for next summer!  More information will be available through a (possible) blog to which I will contribute whilst in the states and DCC's Study Abroad page, located here.


All the best, and here's to continued sunshine in Scotland.


Warm Regards,


Dr. Mark C. Wallace



1 comment:

  1. Haste Ye Back young Wallace! Your banter has me wondering if there is some Irish blood on those veins! (You'll have kissed the Blarney Stone then.)

    ReplyDelete